Michael Battista is a top-producing Chicago real estate broker who has generated more than $350 million in career sales volume. Mike began selling real estate in 2003 and, over the next several years, developed an expertise in new-construction condominium marketing.
Throughout his career, he has worked closely with developers in all phases of new-construction – from land acquisition to project feasibility, product design, marketing and sales. This immersive approach gives Mike a unique perspective and unmatched product knowledge, which he leverages to maximum effect on the sales floor. He has successfully represented more than 30 development projects totaling more than 400 units throughout the city.
In addition to working with developers, Mike has also built a successful referral-based business around private homebuyers and sellers, as well as multi-family investors.
Prior to his career in real estate, Mike spent six years in software sales. He is a native of Colorado and enjoys golfing, skiing and yoga. Mike and his wife, Nicole, also a successful real estate broker, have three children and reside on the North Shore.
Development Sales Experience
- 1001 West Madison, West Loop, 90 units
- 675-693 North Peoria , River West, 45 units
- 210-230 South Green, West Loop, 40 Luxury Condos
- Schubert and Wilton, Lincoln Park, 25 units
- 665-669 West Barry, Lakeview, 20 units
- 154 West Hubbard, River North, 18 units
- Morgan and Monroe, West Loop, 12 Luxury Condos
- 2524-30 North Ashland, Lincoln Park, 12 units
- 1955 Cortland, Bucktown, 12 units
- 1530 North Bell, Wicker Park, 12 units
- 1609 North Hoyne, Wicker Park, 6 units