64 pages of buyer's tips, negotiation strategies, home inspection checklist, closing cost worksheet, 9 steps to home buying success and much more!
South American Restaurants In Chicago
Chicago is a city that loves food. Eating out isn't just a Friday night affair. Around here, no activity surpasses the simple pleasure of enjoying a meal with friends, family, coworkers, or just on your own. There are literally thousands of restaurants, caf?s, delis, pizzerias, mom-and-pop kitchens, takeout joints, diners and sushi bars tucked into every nook and cranny in the city. You can barely go a block without coming across some type of eatery or carryout place. Best of all, the area's rich cultural diversity is reflected in its cuisine which offers tastes from around the globe. Whether you crave Chicago-style stuffed crust pizza, Spanish tapas, or Korean kimchi, you are sure to find an amazing sampling of flavorful options that will have you coming back for more. For a list of Chicago restaurants serving up South American fare, check out the following directory for some great dining spots!
- CAFE BOLERO & GRILL - 2252 N WESTERN AVE - 60647 - (773-227-9000)
- CALYPSO CAFE - 5211 S HARPER AVE STE C - 60615 - (773-955-0229)
- EL NANDU RESTAURANT - 2731 W FULLERTON AVE - 60647 - (773-278-0900)
- EL TINAJON - 2054 W ROSCOE ST - 60618 - (773-525-8455)
- EZULI - 1415 N MILWAUKEE AVE - 60622 - (773-227-8200)
- LA FONDA RESTAURANT - 4758 N CLARK ST - 60640 - (773-271-3935)
- LA PE?A - 4212 N. MILWAUKEE AVE - 60641 - (773-545-7022)
- MAS - 1670 W DIVISION ST - 60622 - (773-276-8700)
- MAXINE'S CARIBBEAN RESTAURANT - 1225 E 87TH PL - 60619 - (773-933-4714)
- OTRO MAS - 3651 N SOUTHPORT - 60613 - (773-348-3200)
- RANCHO LUNA - 3312 W FOSTER AVE - 60625 - (773-509-9332)
- RINCONCITO SUDAMERICANO - 1954 W ARMITAGE AVE - 60622 - (773-489-3126)