More Home Buying Help
Featured Real Estate Consultants
Latest Featured Homes For Sale
950 W. Berwyn
2 BR / 3.0 BTH
826 W. Windsor
3 BR / 3.0 BTH
1677 W. Olive
2 BR / 1.1 BTH
545 W. Roscoe
3 BR / 2.0 BTH
2555 N. Southport
2 BR / 2.0 BTH
0 BR / 1.0 BTH
Dream Town connects you with over 130,000 Chicago properties for sale via our Chicago real estate search. Use the most advanced property search available to find exactly what you're looking for.
All of our Buyer Services are FREE!
You get unlimited use of Dream Town’s leading Chicago Real Estate Search Engine and 24/7 availability from our expert Chicago real estate agents.
Quick Link To Chicago Homes for Sale
View hundreds of Chicago listings on Dream Town’s Featured Properties. Our Featured Properties page lets you scroll through Chicago home listings without having to register or conduct a search – See full-color photos, virtual tours, property details, interactive neighborhood map & info, request a showing and much more!
How Do Buyers Find Homes For Sale?
- 93% use the Internet
- 85% use a Real Estate Agent
- 62% look for “For Sale” signs
Source: 2008 National Association of Realtors Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
Why Use a Dream Town Real Estate Agent?
Get The Agent Advantage
- Expert negotiators who get the best possible price and terms on your new home.
- "Always Available" service from your consultant. Be in contact with your agent 24/7 via cell phone, email & BlackBerry.
- Most qualified and best trained agents in Chicago. All consultants have ABR designation (Accredited Buyer's Representatives).
- Committed interest in "green real estate" building. Dream Town is the first real estate agency EVER to receive Green Certification companywide.
- Complete focus on real estate and sales trends in Chicago neighborhoods and suburbs.
- Absolute devotion to buyer satisfaction and service excellence guaranteed, every step of the way.
- Loyal representative who is 100% dedicated to your best interests.
Navigate Today’s Real Estate Market
- Up-to-speed on every opportunity to increase buying power and protect your home investment.
- Extensive knowledge of purchasing incentives and home financing alternatives.
- Professional insight to real estate and economic developments through industry distributions and trade association reports.
- Interpreter for real estate lingo and new mortgage modifications that impact the current housing market.
Even if you are just casually looking at Chicago homes for sale, we’re happy to discuss your options and answer questions about today’s marketplace (with no obligations). And, it’s fast and easy to set you up with a FREE home search account so you can look for listings on your own! Get access to every Chicago real estate property on the market.