Dream Town Realty's Chicago Real Estate Agent
Get Flash to see this player.
Office: 312.423.9193 | Cell: 312.339.9898 | Fax: 312.423.9194
After successful and exciting careers in Sports Marketing and Information Technology, I was looking for a career change that afforded me a fast paced environment and the opportunity to work closely with my clients.
For me, real estate is a business of relationships formed by mutual trust, honesty and respect. I strive to maintain these principles with each new client by working hard, being responsive and paying attention to the smallest details. My clients come first, and so do their goals and interests.
I have six years of experience as a Realtor/Broker and have been involved in over eighty transactions exceeding $40M in sales.
- Consultative selling with an emphasis on relationship building
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and offer strategy skills
- Effective working knowledge of the mortgage and appraisal markets
- Highly developed financial and analytical skill set
- Short Sale and REO (Bank Owned) certified
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) designation - since 2006
Chicago has been "home" for nearly twenty years after growing up in the Midwest and attending college at the University of Utah. Recently returning from a short "detour" in Newport Beach, CA, I am excited to be back and look forward to creating new and lasting relationships.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife Amy, daughter Finley and son Caeden. My hobbies include golf, The Chicago Blackhawks and exploring new restaurants in the city.
What My Clients Have To Say